Red Hat, Inc. announced the agenda and keynote speakers for the 2018 Red Hat Partner Conference Asia Pacific. The event will take place in Bali, Indonesia from July 10-12 2018 and expects the attendance of more than 225 Red Hat partners, distributors, system integrators, ISVs, OEMs and solution providers.
The two-day conference will kick-off with keynote presentations by Red Hat executives including Dirk-Peter van Leeuwen, senior vice president and general manager for Asia Pacific and Arun Oberoi, executive vice president for global sales and services, Mark Enzweiler, senior vice president, partners and alliances. Other notable guest speakers include Sandra Ng, group vice president of IDC Asia Pacific practice group, who will provide insights into the partner landscape and market opportunities in the region.
With the theme of “Stronger Together,” the event will feature breakout sessions on key focus areas such as application modernisation and integration, IT automation, containers, hybrid cloud and how open source can drive innovation across these areas.
The conference provides a platform for partners to exchange ideas, spark meaningful discussions, and network directly with Red Hat leaders and the partner ecosystem.
Combining this with the opportunity to hear from Red Hat executives and partners such as Deloitte, Intel, STT Connect and Microsoft on how to develop a winning business strategy with Red Hat solutions, the 2018 Red Hat Partner Conference Asia Pacific is the ideal one-stop forum for partners looking to take their business to the next level.
Other event highlights include:
● Showcase of the winners for the 2018 Red Hat APAC Partner Awards
● Breakout sessions and tracks conducted by Red Hat experts on emerging technology such as Red Hat Ansible Automation, Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, Red Hat Fuse and Red Hat 3scale API Management
● Preview to the OpenShift Practice Builder Program for System Integrators
● Vertical industry session on how to complement the Red Hat strategy for financial services vertical in APAC and win more business
● Sneak peek of the Red Hat Open Innovation Labs program
● Presentations by experts, technology alliance partners and sponsors